Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Follow me as I go through the up's and down's of being a stay at home mom and a Roughneck's wife. Being a Roughneck's wife while trying to raise two kids is sometimes difficult as I have to play both mom and dad half of the time, take care of the farm, and also run all the behind the scene stuff that goes into running a smooth running home, but one thing is for sure I wouldn't change anything !

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

We're expecting Pumpkin #3 !!!!!!!!

     So we finally got our good news on Friday May 20th !! We are expecting Little pumpkin #3 !!!! My due date as of right now is January 30th 2012 but most likely will be induced before that.

   It really is just starting to sink in that we have another little pumkin on the way. And the strange thing is, is things are happening so quickly this time !! I am exhausted, all my muscles are already stretching, all I want to eat is fajitas or jalapenos, and I am sore all over !! But the excitement of actually being pregnant again is overriding all of it. I really thought that after my daughter Autumn, that she would be my last. Joel is of course thrilled to be a daddy again. He is such a good daddy !! He already is planning the nursery, which since all of our 3 bedrooms are in use and I would prefer the baby to have his or her own room till he or she is old enough to move in with either big brother or sister, We have decided to convert 1 of our 2 huge master bedroom walk in closets into a nursery. I am Looking forward to just being able to sit back and enjoy this pregnancy. And since it will be my last I plan on going all out LOL :) 

     I am really watching my diet with this pregnancy and plan keeping up my gym schedule and maybe adding a pregnancy pilates class, so that I can continue to keep myself healthy and help aid in a easy delivery again !! I am keeping to a diet of tons of fresh fruits and veggies and lean meats. With my last 2 pregnancys I craved junk foods, like pickles and sour cream and onion chips, or burger king whoppers. This time its all been healthy foods THANK GOD !!!!

  I am looking forward to this pregnancy and am praying that it all goes smoothly and at the end have a beautiful healthy baby !!!

No comments: