Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Follow me as I go through the up's and down's of being a stay at home mom and a Roughneck's wife. Being a Roughneck's wife while trying to raise two kids is sometimes difficult as I have to play both mom and dad half of the time, take care of the farm, and also run all the behind the scene stuff that goes into running a smooth running home, but one thing is for sure I wouldn't change anything !

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Changes.....

     Lately our family has been going through a lot of changes some bigger then others. And some more life changing then others. I have to say I have always loved change ( I rearrange my furniture at least every 2 months) And as summer comes upon us I know that there is gonna be even more changes for our family.

    In Late March Joel changed companies, which was a change that was quite large for our family. Since Wyatt was little Joel has always worked at least 200 miles away and was gone for a week at a time. But now he is home every night and works only about 50 miles away from home. It was a change I am glad happened. But within a month or two, he plans on going to work about 800 miles away and will be gone for 2 weeks at a time..... That I am not to sure about !!
    We have also been doing a lot to the house which I love !!! We have fenced in a back yard, brought in a sheep barn, planted a huge garden around the bunk house ( which soon will be a guest house) and are planning on putting in new flooring soon as well as sod in the back yard !! I gotta say I love my house !!!!!!
     And now we are waiting to find out if we are expecting our third little kiddo !! I have been on edge a lot since I started to wonder if I was expecting. After 2 miscarriages last year, I had decided that I felt complete and that my family was complete, and was even considering having my tubes tied. But then out of no where I started to feel those little twinges that I have had with all my pregnancys early on, I have been exhausted, and then today walked into a home depot smelt the Hot dogs and ended up throwing up !! I try not to worry that this might end like my last 2 and try to look towards the positive side and today while out shopping couldn't help but look at the baby clothes. I was even tempted to buy a cute outfit that was  for either a boy or girl, but knew that if something did happen it just might make it that more hard to handle.  So in the mean time I just have to wait, keep my feet up and pray that if I am preggo God protects this little one and will let me meet him or her soon............

No comments: